Enter your keyword

Week 34: Pregnancy

June 18, 2012

Baby boy is the size of a......................Butternut Squash!
{about 17.2-18.7 inches, 4.2-5.8 lb.}

Photobucket
What's going on in there?
He can react to simple songs.
And some good news?
He may be descending into my lower pelvic area,
which means I can breath a little easier{yay!}....
Bad news = that does means more bathroom breaks {dangit!}...

My Stats:
weight: 142.5 lbs
waist: 39 in

I never thought it'd happen,
but this past week my body has been heating up tons....which means some swelling has been going on.

Photobucket

My wedding ring doesn't fit anymore!
I tried and tried and tried to force it on my finger because I hate being without it,
but to no avail.
Instead,
I saw one of my sister's rings {from Claire's} laying on the counter and stole it as a makeshift wedding ring.
Haha,
good thing she doesn't mind me taking it.

Photobucket

Sleeping has gotten a little better since I decided to sleep on top of the comforter,
and not under it.
I'm just so friggin' hot all the time.
I can't imagine living in a place like Texas or Arizona and being this preggo.
Kevin is constantly referring to me as a "ball of fire" and that I "radiate too much heat"!
Ha.
So anyways I sleep just with a light blanket on the bed.
I really should get a body pillow this week.


I really hate getting in and out of cars.
It only makes me need to pee.
Everytime.
Still no stretch marks.
The only weird/abnormal new thing this week,
is that at night my mouth has started to taste like metal.
It's so bizarre,
and I don't like it.

Kevin and I found some stinking cute decor for baby B's room,
and I can't wait to show it off!
Fingers crossed I will get to next week!

3 comments

  1. Love the update. Glad you got to see the family last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, only 6 weeks left! Crazy! Can't wait to see the decor you found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close! It is going to fly by.

    ReplyDelete