Baby boy is the size of a.............Durian Fruit!
{about 17.2-18.7 inches, 4.2-5.8 lb.}

{whatever the heck a Durian Fruit is.......okay, i googled it.
quick description: a fruit native to Brunei, Indonesia and Malaysia, rich in dietary fiber and potassium.}
What's going on in there?
Little Mr. B's bones are hardening,
he can tell light from dark,
and he's practicing more breathing/sucking.
My Stats:
weight: 140.5
waist: 37.5
It's been an interesting week.
I threw up in the shower,
cannot sleep,
and learned that I cannot sit down for more than an hour at a time.
There is just no room for this guy in here!
How in the heck is he going to grow more and me still keep my sanity?!
Seven more weeks...seven....
In all seriousness though,
I believe I have been making myself sick with worry about what is going to happen in the next month or so.
I keep recalling that scripture,
the one that goes:
"If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear."
Well,
I'm so NOT prepared,
and I NEED to be.
Like, NOW!
I had another baby doc appointment on Friday,
and of course everything is measuring "spot on" - like they always tell me.
The doc did come in and feel to see where the head and bum were.
Good news peeps: the head is down!
But I hear he can flip flop back whenever he likes.....so let's all pray he stays head down, okay?

Here I am feeling very large,
and freckly.
I am also getting a tiny bit excited to exercise again without him pushing on my bladder.
I went for a run the other day and had to stop after a mile because it just hurt - and made me need to pee.
Just today I also decided to re-paint my toes because I knew I wasn't going to later.
It was now or never.
And WOW let me tell you - it was STINKING HARD!
This belly of mine just makes it near impossible,
but after 3 bathroom breaks,
and a snack break,
I finally finished.

I decided to go with a very girly pink because I have a feeling I'm going to be seeing lots of blues and greens and reds in my future.
{about 17.2-18.7 inches, 4.2-5.8 lb.}
{whatever the heck a Durian Fruit is.......okay, i googled it.
quick description: a fruit native to Brunei, Indonesia and Malaysia, rich in dietary fiber and potassium.}
What's going on in there?
Little Mr. B's bones are hardening,
he can tell light from dark,
and he's practicing more breathing/sucking.
My Stats:
weight: 140.5
waist: 37.5
It's been an interesting week.
I threw up in the shower,
cannot sleep,
and learned that I cannot sit down for more than an hour at a time.
There is just no room for this guy in here!
How in the heck is he going to grow more and me still keep my sanity?!
Seven more weeks...seven....
In all seriousness though,
I believe I have been making myself sick with worry about what is going to happen in the next month or so.
I keep recalling that scripture,
the one that goes:
"If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear."
Well,
I'm so NOT prepared,
and I NEED to be.
Like, NOW!
I had another baby doc appointment on Friday,
and of course everything is measuring "spot on" - like they always tell me.
The doc did come in and feel to see where the head and bum were.
Good news peeps: the head is down!
But I hear he can flip flop back whenever he likes.....so let's all pray he stays head down, okay?
Here I am feeling very large,
and freckly.
I am also getting a tiny bit excited to exercise again without him pushing on my bladder.
I went for a run the other day and had to stop after a mile because it just hurt - and made me need to pee.
Just today I also decided to re-paint my toes because I knew I wasn't going to later.
It was now or never.
And WOW let me tell you - it was STINKING HARD!
This belly of mine just makes it near impossible,
but after 3 bathroom breaks,
and a snack break,
I finally finished.
I decided to go with a very girly pink because I have a feeling I'm going to be seeing lots of blues and greens and reds in my future.
Cute toes! You are getting so close! I'm excited for you!
ReplyDeleteGood work on the toes! I remember totally giving up. If I got them clipped I was happy haha. Your belly is ADORABLE. seriously you look great.
ReplyDeleteSorry I couldn't make it to your shower, I was really hoping I could come back to IF for it, but I couldn't that weekend. Anyways my gift to you and that baby B man are sitting at my house. Super excited for you!
Aw adorable! Good job on the toes. A friend of my made her husband learn how to paint her toes rather than her trying to do it.
ReplyDelete