I went to deposit one of Kevin's checks the other day,
and was blown away by how sweet my teller was.
Best service I ever got - and most of it was because of all the compliments she gave me like:
"Wow you don't look big at all! You are so cute pregnant!"
Made. My. Day.
I was hot,
frazzled from all the errands I was trying to get done,
in ugly workout clothes that don't even get "worked out" in anymore,
and tired.
I think every preggo lady should hear this no matter what size they are.
Basically,
the more preggo I get and the more compliments I get - haha - the easier it is to deal with it all.
In my oppinion.
Actually,
in life it is just refreshing and nice to recieve compliments.
{p.s. i totally did not mean for that to sound vain}
Thank you to all you sweet friends who have said the nicest,
most uplifting comments this pregnancy!
I truly appreciate them all more than I can say!
.........
Today I met two of the cutest little bare-footed girls in our complex.
They ran right up to Tank and started loving on him.
Which he totally soaked right up,
and immediately rolled over for them to scratch his tummy.
and immediately rolled over for them to scratch his tummy.
One of the girls noticed I was preggo and started asking me lots of questions like:
"Are you having a boy or a girl?"
Boy.
"What's his name going to be?"
I told her.
"I like the name Payton"
{Scarlet, i totally thought of you, and told her you named your little girl that!}
And then they told me all about their little dog and new kitten.
What made me smile most was as I turned to leave with Tank in tow,
the first little girl {the one with all the questions} called out:
"When you have your baby, can I see him?"
Awe.
I can't wait to show of this little stud of mine!
It makes me even more excited when other people tell me they want to see him too.
Even random little bare-footed girls.
Post a Comment