Enter your keyword

The Labor Day Holiday...

September 6, 2010

...Started out with me working....LAMENESS.


But THEN I was able to skip my lunch and get off an hour earlier!
When I got home Kevin told me we were going out to the Civil Defense Caves with Charles and Nancy.
And we got to go 4wheeling too! EVEN BETTER!


Here we are in the caves.
A few of Charles's family was there, and they brought tons of glow sticks to break and scatter EVERYWHERE!
It looked dang cool when we all turned off the flashlights!


This pic was with Kevin's phone, so not very clear.
Do you ever notice how I wear the exact same hollister sweatshirt in all these outdoorsy pics?
I will tell you why.
This sweatshirt is my camping, hiking, running, bonfire, cold weather, and 4wheeling sweatshirt.
I don't want to get any of my other cute ones dirty and so I just keep pulling this one out of my closet when things like this come up.
And that, my friends, is why you always see me in it.
cool.


After that fun rondevu, Kevin dropped me off at home so I could get some things done.
(He went over to his parents to watch the BSU vs. Virginia Tech game and
BOY I WISH I would have gone and watched it! Sounded like a good one!)

But I was at home, and one of the things to do was vacume.
As I pulled it out of the closet, I had to take this video of Tank.
He's such a freak to watch when the vacume comes out.
He wants to get up the guts to come close and touch it like me,
but he is such a chicken pants.
And he peels out like there's no tomorrow when I move it towards him.
In circles.
And sometimes gets distracted by his tail.

Hahaha! I hope this makes you laugh as much as it made Kevin and me!
(p.s. sorry about the bad filming!)

2 comments

  1. haha that's funny! Looks like you and Kevin had a super fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA that video is hilarious. One of my favorite things to do is go to the caves with glow sticks. SO NEAT! Where else in the world can you live so close to something SO COOL!? Yeah. Not very many.

    ReplyDelete