Enter your keyword

Sunday Thought

September 12, 2010

I love Sundays.
They are the best for feeling the spirit, being with family, and thinking of my Heavenly Father.
While sitting in church today, I looked down at the bulletin and saw this quote:

"Wherever we are, whatever city we may live in, we can build our own Zion by the principles of the celestial kingdom and ever seek to become the pure in heart. Zion is the beautiful, and the Lord holds it in His own hands. Our homes can be places which are a refuge and protection, as Zion is."
-Elder David R. Stone

I'm so thankful to live in a home that can be blessed with the spirit.
Home with Kevin is where I feel happiest and safest.
I always want to keep it that way.
And when I someday have kids,
I want them to know that they can always feel safe at home too.


home

This week I want to strive to:

~be kinder, and less judgemental
~read my personal scriptures consistenly
~read a little out of the New Testament too
~do my visiting teaching

I tried so hard to take a good pic of us today.
But as you can see, Kevin decided he didn't want to smile normal.
And this is what I got to show for it.


P.S. Tank is as cute and as fun as ever.

2 comments

  1. Good thought. Haha I think the funny pictures are the best. Good seeing you yesterday!!!! It's fun to live so close. I might have to stop by sometime and meet Tank and see your sweet place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so good, aud! I've always admired you and related to you so well! we are so much alike; it's almost spooky. good luck with your goals! you will excel!

    ReplyDelete