Enter your keyword

Sunday Thought

September 19, 2010

As I was looking for something inspirational to read today I came across a poem found in a relief society message.
 I thought it was so perfect for the beginning of a new week. 

So Come, Tomorrow

Security is not in knowing
what will come
or if it will be
bad or good.

It is a faith drawn taught
with having learned
and seen and done
that says, Tomorrow, come.
-Emma Lou Thayne

Which also reminds me of the scripture that goes:

"If ye are prepared ye shall not fear."
(D&C 38:30)


Photobucket

1 comment

  1. That is very inspiring. On Sundays I try to read a book but I don't know which one I want to read because Zach and I have all these inspiring books that you are suppose to read together and the others are so small that I can read them in 30 min. I need to find a big inspiring book that will take me longer to read haha. Great Thought Audrey!

    ReplyDelete