Because if we didn't have them, we'd starve.
Just kidding.
But I wanted to document this like 4 weeks ago and haven't yet, so here it is.
My very VERY sweet mother-in-law is one of the world's greatest cooks.
And when she asked me if I wanted to can some green beans on Friday (again, like 4 weeks ago)
I naturally said, HECK YES!
I did this with her two summers ago when we first got married, and now our supply has run out.
So I was definitely happy to see it stocked up again.
Now I just need to do salsa,
and peaches,
and strawberries...
Kevin's mom also grated up this ENORMOUS zuchini and gave us 5 bag-fulls!
Yummm.
So naturally I made this:
Some good 'ole zuchini bread.
It's delish.
THANKS Diana for always letting Kevin and I raid your fridge and for always being so
incredibly generous!

SO fun!! That's awesome that you have a mother-in-law like that. Anyone that gives me free food is on my friend list. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! My nieghbor just gave us some HUGE zucchini and a bag full of red potatoes and carrots today. So I grated up the zucchini and now I can make at least 16 loaves of zucchini bread. Mother-in-laws are pretty awesome. I love mine!
ReplyDelete