During the seven week break, Kevin's work (PCCI/ "the Plasma Center") usully slows down lots because all of the college students go home to see family, play, visit old friends, or basically just go anywhere to get out of Rexburg for a while.
As we talk about our day before bed, Kevin has been telling me how bored he and his co-workers get, and how they try to think up creative "bordem busters" to keep them entertianed throughout their shifts.
Well on this particular night Kevin whips out his phone and says:
"Babe, I gotta show you how cool I am."
me - "Oh yea?"
"Yea. See this? I MADE it all by myself today!"
Oh my.
If you can't tell, he made the chess board and peices entirely out of scraps and equipment from the lab.
Cardboard, with an almost flawless grid, bottle caps, and red and white tape for figurines.
He was particularly proud of the king and queen.
I guess I do give him props for making it look so good...
Way to go hon!

Dang that's pretty good! Oh the things boredom lets us create.
ReplyDeleteHAHA!! That's awesome! WOW, he must have been pretty bored to come up with that one. It looks really good though!
ReplyDeleteWhat the Kevin. Get back to work.
ReplyDeleteIt cool though. But now im gunna have ta kill ya.
That's pretty sweet Bud I have to say. And did you tell Audrey to write ALMOSt flawless grid. You're so nerdy :) Its pretty awesome though.
ReplyDelete