Enter your keyword

Ooo La La.

September 1, 2010

So I got bored the other night when Kevin was out.
And I decided to paint my toes.
This really doesn't happen to me (toe-nail painting, I mean).
Actually, I can't remember the last time I had color on my feet.
How depressing huh?
ESPECIALLY for summer.
But don't worry too long, cuz I always had them in a french manicure and looking good....
but not COLORFUL good.
That's a whole different ballpark.


Don't worry, these arn't mine, although I wish they were.
So anyways, I painted my toesies hot pink.
Very girly.
And then added some fun white zebra stripes to them.
Stinking cute.
And now I can't stop looking at them.
And telling Kevin to look at them.
And now I want glitter toes!

4 comments

  1. Addictive. Love hot pink in the summer on tan toes. Unfortunately I did not get tan this summer, but you did! so I'm sure it looks HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I recently got the hankering to paint my nails (my hand nails) bright orange! I did it and I can't believe how much excitement is added when I'm wearing a bright fun color! My new favorite thing. I mean seriously, who needs to go bungee jumping or cliff diving or speed above 100 mph for fun... when they can just paint their nails!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Audrey, you crack me up. I love having my toe nails painted, even when I get a new color on, I stare at them all the time. Its just a fun thing for some reason :) I'm glad you got brave and tried it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! You will have to come to me to get your gel toes done! I have tons of great colors! Mucho fun! we head to provo in December. : )

    ReplyDelete