Enter your keyword

The Buck

November 7, 2010

I keep forgetting to write about this.
Last Thursday Kevin shot a buck!
I went out with him a couple times to try and get me a deer,
but after I came within 70yards of a moose I decided I wanted to live and didn't care for hunting anymore.


Kevin has been so gung-ho sinse we got our hunting licenses.
He went out everyday until he got his "prize".


Charles was awesome and let Kevin hang it in his shop.
When I saw it I had flashbacks of opening my friend Chantel's garage door and seeing the same thing and getting sicked out.


Poor poor deer.
(The above pics are thanks to Kevin's iphone, so sorry they are grainy)


Look at allllll that RAW meat.
YUCK!



Good thing Kevin has super nice friends!
Brennen and Charles both came over to help Kevin with the cutting, sorting, and packaging of the meat.
Because I didn't want to touch that stuff.



Way to go Id-A-Ho!


I'm excited to make us some jerky!


Yea, this last pic is random.
But Bird finally posted her pics from Halloween and I wanted to share.
She's a goofball!
Oh Bird how we love the silly moments you give us that make us laugh our stomachs off.

1 comment

  1. ahahahaha! SOOO funny! That totally is like what my dad does! GROSS! although venison is so delicious!! You should post a picture that displays your whole head of hair!! I want to see your new do!

    P.S. I am so glad you are a reader of my blog, because you always comment and it makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete