As thanksgiving approaches, I'm getting more and more excited.
I'm excited for Lins to get married!
I'm excited to eat stuffing(and mashed potatoes, and yams, and pies)!
I'm excited to eat some yummy Fuller treats!
And I'm excited to see everyone (Holl+fam we're already missing you like crazy!)!
To start off the week Cin arrived with the kiddos Monday night.
(Had is coming later, he is just super-duper busy with school now)
Anyways, it's always awesome when any of Kevin's sisters come because they will run/exercise with me!
Sweet huh?
While I was at work yesterday, Kevin called and told me he was going to play basketball.
So I called Cin and we decided to workout during that time.
I got home and then zoomed out to the house.
When I got there, Cin had a whole case just of dvd workouts to choose from!
She told me about this awesome workout called Insanity,
and since we were so gung-ho to get a good HARD workout in we decided to try it.
Oh.My.Freakin.Heck.
Ha.
Let me tell you how it went down.
We turned it on and well, the warm up was like a full-blown cardio level.
WHAT? Yes, the WARM-UP.
Good thing I was doing it with Cin, cuz no way could I give up next to her!
(In case you didn't know, Cin's like a fitness beast, and I want to have a post-prego bod like hers someday)
So that lasted 30 minutes and by the end I could tell my legs were already sore as H.
Don't worry, they still are.
As soon as it ended we switched to Insanity cardio ABS.
And that was a little better, but still kicked trash.
The best part about all this was Lins and Bird sitting on the couches behind us.
They were our sweet cheerleaders.
(you suckers, we WILL get you to do it with us sometime)

It's official. This is one of my favorite blogs EVER. I love it. I love to see what you guys are up to, and plus, Audrey, you're funny.
ReplyDelete