We threw the bridal shower Friday night.
And it was A. BLAST.
See those cool hanging balls?
Cin made them out of napkins!
I wish I would have watched how she did it.
And see that adorable "Linz n Josh" sign?
Kerr made that using her Cricut machine.
.....
(Ang sent out these cute, cute invites!)
Let me tell you a little about how this whole shower thing went down.
Ang did an amazing job as spokesman (er, woman).
She had some fun games and cute prizes all put together for this thing.
When everyone finally got seated
(there was a billion of us)
Ang had us play a game where we had our purses on hand,
and the fastest to bring her the item she called out, got a point.
We were broken into teams which made it funner and more fair...kinda.
::couBIRDgh::
After that game, we then were each given a sheet with random stuff on it,
and for each thing we had in our purse, we got a point.
(This was individual)
And after that we had a contest for the BIGGEST, Heaviest, and Smallest purses.
We snacked and then it was present-opening time!
I think the idea originated from Brit's shower, and it was GENIUS.
Each person was given a room in the house.
For example, someone had "office", or "living room", or "garage", or "bedroom", or "pantry"...
And for big rooms like the kitchen and stuff, Ang called to assign things out so that there were
NO DUPLICATES.
Brilliant.
Here's one of her presents that was a huge hit.
Gifted from Aunt Denise.
If you can't tell, it's a salad made with MONEY.
I could eat one of those everyday!
So I took lots of pics of everything,
but I really only want to post about the lingerie.
Because, after all, that's really what we girls want to get for our honeymoon.
The above pic is of her opening one from her Young Women's leader.
HA!
Sister Marlor did good.
The best part is that Saylor just kept sitting there and would say things like
"Ooo that's pretty!"
I got her some bread pans and this little set.
And I wish I would have gotten myself one while I was at it...
(sorry about the blurriness. she might have been a little embarressed)
Last is best because this little number came from Cin.
Excuse me, it really came from HAD.
Yes really, because he picked it out all.by.himself.
Honest.
Cin also gave her some more lingerie, but they are not to be spoken of on this blog.
Summary: 'twas great, 'twas fun, and we laughed lots!


Looks so fun, we wish we could have been there... dangit! Let Lins know we missed her and congrats!
ReplyDeleteps...I would DIE if my brother in law bought me that.. so embarrassing, how funny!
Ugh! I'm so sad I couldn't be there! It looked like tons of fun and I can't wait to see all the wedding pictures! :) p.s I LOVE reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAudg-Im so glad you didnt put anything of me in my sweet sick mask. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I totally SHOULD HAVE tho! That would have gone nicely with my sicky post! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you thought to take photos of her bridal shower. It will make a great remembrance for LInz
ReplyDeleteThanks
Mom