I forgot to mention yesterday that Tank has caught on to our ways.
After our family "activity" Kevin and I started watching Saints and Soldiers.
I pulled out the heater, a blanket, and curled up on the floor.
A couple seconds later I was joined by this little dude.
What a sucker.
I think he's trying to steal my heat!
This is a little late, but I wanted to tell ya that I made our first year(2008-2009) into a BOOK!
The best part was that it was SO EASY!
I used The Custest Blog on the Block and literally just clicked.
It converted my blog into book form, so I didn't have to do any work.
And then it was made and sent to me about a week later.
As awesome and as easy as it way though, next time I think I want to change some things
(get a cuter cover, change text font, enlarge photos, etc.)
so that it looks cuter before it is printed.
And the last thing on my mind tonight = my hair.
Ah hair, I love you. I hate you.
This has been my hairstyle for the past two weeks.
(kinda funny, but not really)
The reason?
Because my roots have grown out too far and I'm embarressed to wear it down so people will see!
But in TWO days I will be getting it re-done, and cut(only like 3 inches-go away split ends!)!
Please imagine angels singing and the heavens parting.
I go to Melissa Pocock, who owns Jagged Edge here in Rexburg/Sugar City.
I cannot wait.
Thursday please get here faster.
p.s.
Please don't judge me too harshly on my nappy picture.
I know I have wrinkles on my forehead and no lips (I would kill to have lips like Jessica Alba).
And I had just come home from the gym so thus the gray, ugly and totally not cute shirt.
Thanks.
whatever!! you are so freaking gorgeous!! :)
ReplyDeletefirst off I love your Blog!! i laugh everytime I read it and second I remember like 100 years ago going to the Fullers and all the (little at the time) kids fighting over who could lay in front of the heater in their kitchen... i thought it was so strange!! Haha. Its even funnier now that you guys still do it, oh man that brought back so many memories.
ReplyDeleteOH Audg,
ReplyDeleteI love your post, and I think it's comedy that Tank is in front of your heater, it just means, he was totally meant to be a part of your family. Unlike the other reptiles/and amphibians that you have in your home!
Annalee-Our heat came from the ceiling, so it was the CRAPS. That dang kitchen heater was all we had!