tOdAy I aM tHaNkFuL fOr...
1. they are so fun.
2. i can't NOT include these studs.
3. because it runs everything from my curling iron to our dishwasher,
and makes life that much easier.
4. to have been born in a land where i can worship my God freely.
5. particularly fall.
6. because i love seeing family and friends,
and i ♥ warm fuzzy feelings.
7. enough said.
8. the best snack food. ever.
9. because i have a purpose,
and it reminds me not to give up.
10. because i love this boy.
{and BOOYA!, i found the secret stash of all his pics!}
I know I listed him already but I really just wanted to say how thankful I am for him, again.
For how hard he works in school, and at his job.
Fo how patient he is with me everyday.
For his contagious happy attitude.
For his ability to give people the benefit of the doubt.
And for his love for me.










I have been kinda MIA lately, but I want you to know how much I love you! and I love your blog! and I love your funny stories! and I love your thankful Thursday lists! I literally sign on to blogger, scroll through my feed until I see your blog, read it, and sign out. Not much free time for me right now but I love you all the same girl!
ReplyDeletejaron is so young in that picture and KEvin's picture as a boy is making me laugh.haha cute stuff.
ReplyDeletehahaha that's the funniest picture of Kevin ever! Secret stash pictures are the best.
ReplyDelete