Enter your keyword

Tonight

November 22, 2010

Kevin has a work meeting and I was left to myself...
so much for FHE.


So while brushing my teeth I decided to bring the camera with me.
Hmm.
Kinda weird, huh?
(ugh. i have no little boobs! sigh.)


Well, I was bored.
But then this show came on,
and I started blogging...which is always fun.
                                                      Can you guess what I am watching?


That's right,
Dancing with the Stars!
Right now it's second to my all time favorite show, SYTYCD.
(So You Think You Can Dance)
Above is Jennifer (from Dirty Dancing) and Derek (the Pro).
But my real favorite is Kyle Massey.
He's just so cute, and can shake it even though he's a "big boy".
The video below is of one of my favorite dances this season.
(Aside from the FREESTYLE they did tonight!)
They had 20 minutes to learn their choreographed routine to music, and I think they did a dang good job!
TIP: If you cue it to 2:26 it will skip the boring stuff and go right to the dance.





Want to hear a secret?
In another life,
If I hadn’t ever met Kevin,
And hadn’t ever fallen in love,
And hadn’t ever gotten married...
I believe that I would be a professional ballroom dancer.
No joke.
I love it THAT much.

Whelp, that's all folks.
Peace.

6 comments

  1. Haha you're too cute! Lady, I wish I had little boobs. Be grateful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember when we took ballroom classes? fun fun fun! you are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay

    1. i have the tiniest boobs so i feel your pain.

    and

    2. i lllove kyle. i hope he wins. but jennifer is pretty alright too. so whatevs.

    3. professional ballroom dancer? awesome. ahahaha im trying to talk the hubs into taking a ballroom class with me. it would be so FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Kyle to win too! I love him, he has been the fav from the beginning. and I totally agree with you about want to be a ballroom dancer, I don't think I could have done it but I have always wanted to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. You are too cute. I was just thinking that I wished my boobs were smaller ;) Girls are never happy no matter what. And I think I would have been a ballroom dancer too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That happens to me a lot too Audrey. I get left by myself on FHE usually. Or Zach gets home late. We really need to get together. I'm almost catched up on blogging I still have our trip and our doctors trips lately to do and that is it. Yaya me!

    ReplyDelete