Today is all about Alair-Bear.
I think when I left for college,
all my little sisters decided to grow up on me.
What the heck.
Alair is fourteen today.
14.
I think that even means she moves from a Beehive to a Miamaid.
Awesomeness.
Word on the street is that tonight she's going to her first school dance.
{not on date though, that's still 2 years away. thank goodness.}
Tear it up girl!
And have a blast!
Out of all us kids,
I think Alair is probably the most "chiseled" looking.
Hmm, she and Jaron might tie actually.
But seriously,
do you see that cute little frame of hers?
It looks like she lifts heavy metal on a regular basis...and she's like 5 here.
Hard to imagine she was the chubbiest little girl EVER.
We loovveedd squeezing those pudgy cheeks!
Alair,
I love how energetic you are.
I love your thick hair.
It makes me jealous.
I love that you come running with me.
And you keep up.
I love how cool you are.
And it's a good thing you don't do this anymore...
You are BEAUTIFUL!!!
I ♥ you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



No way! So when you posted that your moms birthday was the same as my moms I thought that was pretty cool, then you posted your sisters and it was the same as Sadie's and that made it even cooler, but now you posted another sister with the same birthday as me how incredible is that! So far all of the birthdays in both our families have matched up!!
ReplyDeletePS. happy birthday to you beautiful sisters, but Alair has the best birthday ever!
Haha! That's pretty crazy! What the heck?! Good timing I guess...
ReplyDeletehahaha alair is so adorable!! i love your comment about her "chiseled body" but seriously.. she DOES!! so funny!
ReplyDelete