Enter your keyword

Reason #732 Why I Love My Husband

February 19, 2011

He's spontaneous. And random.

So last Wednesday after bowling,
we were out hanging at Kevin's parent's house when Lloyd's call us.
They had rented "You Again" and wanted us to come watch with them,
plus enjoy some good floats.
Of course we said HECK YES!,
said goodbye to the fam,
and headed over.

So we get there,
park,
I run up to the door {I was excited},
hear Kevin coming up behind me,
I knock on the door,
turn around to say something to him and
WHAT IN THE?!
My husband has shed his shirt and is standing in the buff from his jeans on up.
In 15 degree weather.
I just burst out laughing and that's when Megan opens the door.
Kevin charges in and says:
"We're here for naked movie night! We didn't want you to start without us!"
Oh.my.heck.
It was hilarious.

But just to clear the air,
and any confusion that might be going through your noggin right now:
We really don't have N.M.N. with other peeps.
We are not crazies.
We are perfectly happy with each other.
Kevin just likes to surprise people and say funny, inappropriate things.
That is all.

Post a Comment