Enter your keyword

{Uh, I don't have anything to say}

February 22, 2011

Whelp,
nothing new has really been happinin' here.
Zip.
Zero.
Zilch.
Nada.
Noth.
Last night Kevin and I rented Unstoppable,
which was intense.
And then we went to bed,
woke up,
and went to work.
Now in a sec,
I am heading to the gym,
and he is going to play some ball.
Then he promised to run with me after.
Tada!
The end.

Really,
all that's been going through our mind is that we:
Photobucket
Because all it's been doing here lately is snow.
And we're sick of it.
Then the weather decides to play a mean trick and turn real pretty and sunny for a day,
and even get the temp. up to almost 50...
But don't be fooled,
cuz the next day you will be hit with the usual below freezing winds.
With more snow.
Grrrr.

1 comment

  1. Amen! - That about sums up my feelings on this post, I completely agree.

    ReplyDelete