Today is a special day for a very special girl.
As of today,
my "little" (really she is about an inch taller than me) sister turns 16.
SIXTEEN!
Sixteen.
What a lucky duck.
What a lucky duck.
I can't even believe it.
I remember when I turned 16.
I thought I ruled the world.
Elise,
today you do rule the world.
You can "officially" date.
Be asked out by guys.
And ask guys out.
You can group date.
{do a lot of that, actually}
You can group date.
{do a lot of that, actually}
Don't be shy.
Be nice.
Be fun, enthusiastic, and outgoing.
You'll experience some of the best and worst moments of your life while dating,
but just remember:
This Too Shall Pass.
Haha!
You are on the road to finding out what you want and don't want in an eternal companion.
{Okay, sorry!
Geeze!
That was too deep.
I'll back off.}
Really,
the most important thing to remember is: HAVE FUN!!
Be nice.
Be fun, enthusiastic, and outgoing.
You'll experience some of the best and worst moments of your life while dating,
but just remember:
This Too Shall Pass.
Haha!
You are on the road to finding out what you want and don't want in an eternal companion.
{Okay, sorry!
Geeze!
That was too deep.
I'll back off.}
Really,
the most important thing to remember is: HAVE FUN!!
You're a doll!
You are the nicest big sis.
And the sweetest little sis.
You do have some attitude issues.
But those will go away with age.
heheh.
And if I'm not mistaken,
you are the most accident-prone family member.
Stiches, staples, bumps, and bruises....
you've seen it all.
But you're one tough chika.
I'm so happy that your MY SISTER!
I wish that I could spend this special day with you,
but on second thought,
I might just embarrass you.
Look at you, you gorgeous sixteen-year-old you!
I ♥ you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!




So cute! I love all the old photos!!! I totally remember you guys that way and so fun to see them again! Happy birthday to Elise! I can't believe she's 16!! I remember when Kent and I were dating she had the hardest time going to others (besides your mom & dad) but she would let me take her! Kent and I babysat you all a few times because of that! Oh, good times!
ReplyDeleteaaawwwwwww thanks audrey :) thanks for the phone call by the way, your singing was...beautiful :) love you!
ReplyDeletewhat!?! she's 16 already?! i can remember when she was 6!! i can't believe it! wow! Happy Birthday Elise!
ReplyDelete