Enter your keyword

Some Stuff

February 27, 2011

I can't believe we're already to the end of February.
Where has the month gone?!
Since nothing is new with Kevin or me,
here are a few facts about Tank.
{Yea, I REALLY should have a cute little baby to do this about, but since I don't...a dog is next best, right?}
Ha!
Don't be a judgin'.

Photobucket
  • He eats about 2 small bowls of dog food a day
  • He's terrified of the vacume, and my big exercise ball
  • When he gets super excited, he starts peeling out in circles around the living room, up the stairs, around our bedroom, and then back down to the living room {this is hilarious to witness}

And here are some phrases/words he knows well:
  • Do you need to go potty? {the tail starts wagging, he jumps up, and then runs to the door}
  • Wanna treat? {again, tail starts wagging crazily}
  • I'm going to start some laundry. {he comes running up the stairs and sits in front of the dryer, because he loves tearing up the dryer sheets}
  • Kevin {I always say like "where's Kevin?"....I don't think he/Tank really knows my name yet...}
  • Nigh'Nigh' {meaning it's getting close to bedtime, it's late, so chill out}
  • Go get it!
  • Bring it to me!
  • sit
  • stay
  • shake
  • high 5! {yes, I just taught him this one!}
  • kennel
  • food
  • water
  • outside
  • toy

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. oh audrey this is too cute. makes me laugh because it totally is what I wrote when Gray was a newborn...his stats and all and even now I try to write new tricks he's learning and what funny things he can do. You two are going to be great parents someday! :>

    ReplyDelete