Enter your keyword

Riding Bikes and Other Stuff...

February 6, 2011

Last Wednesday Megan and Josh {Lloyd's} invited us over for dinner.
Megan {with Josh's help} made us some delish chicken and pasta.
She had placemats and dinnerware set out all perfectly when we arrived.
We ate,
and then for dessert had some orange cream, lime, and cherries & cream floats with ICE CREAM.
It was yuuuummmm.


After dinner the boys had to pull out Josh's sweet bike riding thing-y.
And test it out.
Josh is a pretty hard-core crazy bike rider.
And now Kevin is wanting to develop this new hobby....




Here is a high-tech visual of Josh displaying his mad biking skills.
Megan tells us some mornings she wakes up and comes into the kitchen to find Josh decked out in all his biking gear.
Pedalling away.
Biker shorts, hat, and all.
I apologize now for my very high-pitched, annoying voice.
I should have just kept my mouth shut.

..............................................
As everyone knows,
today is the superbowl.
We didn't have a huge party or anything.
Just went over to the Fuller's and snacked on good food.
Bean dip, seven layer dip, caramel brownies, chocolate mint sticks...
You know,
all that stuff that is just wonderfully chocked full of sugar that you eat too much of.

Photobucket

Here's Josh and Lins,
not wanting me to take pics of them.

And there's Kevin and his dad not looking at me when I told them too.
To be perfectly honest,
I really don't care for either teams playing this year.
I'm having a ball just playing on my laptop here.
I think we're rooting for the Steelers,
{Kevin says he doesn't really like either team,
but he likes the coach and the running back for the Steelers.
And doesn't like the quarter back for the Packers.}
and they're loosing right now.
Boo.
I love watching the comercials though.
And the halftime show with the Black Eyed Peas and Usher was pretty sweet.
All those peeps wearing those light-up suits...awesome!

Have a great Sunday evening!

2 comments

  1. that bike thing is awesome! I've never seen anything like that before! cute pictures! looks like a fun Sunday!

    ReplyDelete