Baby is the size of a..........Pomegranate!
{still about 10.5in, 12.7oz}

What's going on in there?
Besides listening to my voice,
this little dude is starting to hear even louder noises like cars honking and Tank's barking.
My Stats:
weight: 133lbs
waist: 34in
I can't imagine getting sick of it in a few more weeks,
but I totally love feeling this little boy kick!
It's sooooo reassuring to me.
The only difference/changes I really have noticed this week is that my upper back-right below my left shoulder blade-has started hurting.
But it only gets like that if I am sitting for long periods of time.
So yes, work sucks.
Pretty sure this kiddo is sitting on a nerve of mine.
Oh yea,
and for some reason when I spit out my toothpaste this morning,
it caused my gag-reflex to go into overdrive,
and I dry-heaved over the sink for 5 min.
That was weird.
Mostly gross and annoying though.
Kevin and I lucked out and both have had the weekend off - {can i get a hoorah!}
I've loved listening to all the awesome General Conference messages.
There have been more than one time that I've teared up over children talks.
Anyways,
here I am this morning.
Just chillin in my pjs still:

Since I didn't when we found out,
I'll put up a few pics from the gender ultrasound.
Here's the first image that popped up on the screen:

Haha,
definitely a little stud!
Left: his little head! and you can see the umbilical cord there too.
Right: two little hands!

Here's one of the 3D pics they gave us.
I pretty much think they are creepy....in a sweet "that's-MY-baby" type of way...
It's amazes me how TINY those legs are!
I hope they are getting lots of fat on them now,
so I can squeeze them when he gets here!
{still about 10.5in, 12.7oz}
What's going on in there?
Besides listening to my voice,
this little dude is starting to hear even louder noises like cars honking and Tank's barking.
My Stats:
weight: 133lbs
waist: 34in
I can't imagine getting sick of it in a few more weeks,
but I totally love feeling this little boy kick!
It's sooooo reassuring to me.
The only difference/changes I really have noticed this week is that my upper back-right below my left shoulder blade-has started hurting.
But it only gets like that if I am sitting for long periods of time.
So yes, work sucks.
Pretty sure this kiddo is sitting on a nerve of mine.
Oh yea,
and for some reason when I spit out my toothpaste this morning,
it caused my gag-reflex to go into overdrive,
and I dry-heaved over the sink for 5 min.
That was weird.
Mostly gross and annoying though.
Kevin and I lucked out and both have had the weekend off - {can i get a hoorah!}
I've loved listening to all the awesome General Conference messages.
There have been more than one time that I've teared up over children talks.
Anyways,
here I am this morning.
Just chillin in my pjs still:
Since I didn't when we found out,
I'll put up a few pics from the gender ultrasound.
Here's the first image that popped up on the screen:
Haha,
definitely a little stud!
Left: his little head! and you can see the umbilical cord there too.
Right: two little hands!
Here's one of the 3D pics they gave us.
I pretty much think they are creepy....in a sweet "that's-MY-baby" type of way...
It's amazes me how TINY those legs are!
I hope they are getting lots of fat on them now,
so I can squeeze them when he gets here!
That's awesome Audrey. Love the pics. Love that your showing. I can't wait I stayed up last night thinking about my appt. today and then started thinking about when I get to see the gender. By the way you'll love the heating pad for your shoulders and your neck.Invest its great.
ReplyDelete