Baby B is the size of a.........Honeydew!
{about 17.2-18.7 in, 4.2-5.8 lbs}
What's going on in there?
He is getting closer and closer to breathing on his own.
His liver and kidneys are in working order,
his skin is getting smooth and soft,
and his circulation and immune systems are pretty much good to go too!
My Stats:
weight: 145 lbs {total weight gain so far = 30 lbs.}
waist: 39 in
Happy Fourth of July!
I am 36 weeks and 3 days today.
Only 25 days to go.....but who's counting?
Only 25 days to go.....but who's counting?
Please excuse my lack of posting,
we had a fantastic FullerFest-filled weekend,
a doctor visit,
a hair appointment,
and now we are back home.
And I can't believe it's JULY!
Eeeeeeeek!
I am NINE months preggo.
Totally can't believe that.
Kevin and I are going to become parents this month!
{uh, well, hopefully. i really, really don't want to be late....ugh}
Here's some preggo updates:
- So I officially don't have a belly-button.
- It's completely flat and that looks kinda weird.
- I hate that I can FEEL my body retaining water/swelling up. It's the worst.
- I didn't think it was possible to get any bigger....it's possible. I'm dreading these next 3 weeks.
- Within the past week I've gotten two of THE WORST headaches/nausea and have thrown up both times because of them. Haha - and both times on the side of the road, meaning, I had to make Kevin stop and pull over so I could get out to puke and walk it off. Poor guy puts up with a lot of my thowing-up-ness. He's a trooper.
I am sooooo excited to be on my final 4 visits!
Kevin came with me on Monday and I had to take the strep B test that all preggo ladies do.
Uhhhh....
Yeah, so I had no clue about that one!
Then I asked some questions and got checked.
I am 60% effaced {that means my cervix has softened - i didn't know that before},
but no dilation.
Dangit.
Something deep inside of me was hoping to be miraculously at a 6 and get to go have this baby boy!
Haha.
The nurse said I was a big dreamer.
Ah well.
Baby B is also still head down,
so that was good news.
After the visit,
we went and pre-registered at the hospital.
Glad to check that one off the list.
So.
The Reveal.
Are you ready?
I'll Start off with this video I texted Kevin 2 months ago when he was already down here looking for a job,
and I was still up in Idaho hanging out with Tank:
Did you catch it?!
Because Kevin is such a big Yanks fan,
he wanted to name our little boy....
Bronx McKay Fuller
I LOVE it!
So there's no indecisiveness here.
This little dude's stuck with this name no matter what.
Hopefully he will come to love it as much as us!
McKay is Kevin's middle name too.
And of course because his first name is based off of the Yanks MLB team,
Kevin wanted to do a Yankee themed room.
I was skeptical at first,
because everything I googled or tried to find for ideas......was ugly.
{in my opinion}
Also,
I didn't think the room would look cool or "put-together" for that theme,
if we couldn't at least paint an accent wall.
Kevin finally convinced me after many longheated discussions on the matter,
and when our homeowner{remember we are now renting} said we could paint!
This is what we came up with:

Kevin did all the taping and all the painting...haha basically everything!
I just marked and measured everything,
and painted the edges.
The frames on the outside and the "B" are from Hobby Lobby,
the 12-month-old jersey and baseball shoes were ordered from Amazon,
and the middle frame I bought from my sis-in-law.

My parents bought us the crib as a baby gift - and it's the exact one I wanted!
I love it!!!
{yes, i need to get some bedding! haha - just imagine it navy blue with some white accent pillows!}

We saw this sign at Fanzz in the mall,
and HECK NO we were not going to pass it up!
{sorry that pic is really crappy, the navy blue really does matches everything else}

We HAAAAAAD to order this from Amazon too.
It just, you know, goes with the flow.
Kevin has about a billion baseballs laying around our house from high school,
and I thought they were perfect for a cute display case.
The mirror was a Christmas gift from Kevin's bro-in-law, Jeff, like 9 years ago....so glad he's kept it that long!
We also have a swivel rocking chair that Kevin got from his work.
It's black and oooohhhhh so comfy!
The reason it's NOT pictured above is because,
unfortunately,
Kevin loves it as much as me {if not more} so he is keeping it in our living room until the last possible second.
We picked up the crib from Walmart yesterday afternoon....

....and went right to work on setting it up!

It feels so "official" now!
We have a baby room!
The Reveal.
Are you ready?
I'll Start off with this video I texted Kevin 2 months ago when he was already down here looking for a job,
and I was still up in Idaho hanging out with Tank:
Did you catch it?!
Because Kevin is such a big Yanks fan,
he wanted to name our little boy....
Bronx McKay Fuller
I LOVE it!
So there's no indecisiveness here.
This little dude's stuck with this name no matter what.
Hopefully he will come to love it as much as us!
McKay is Kevin's middle name too.
And of course because his first name is based off of the Yanks MLB team,
Kevin wanted to do a Yankee themed room.
I was skeptical at first,
because everything I googled or tried to find for ideas......was ugly.
{in my opinion}
Also,
I didn't think the room would look cool or "put-together" for that theme,
if we couldn't at least paint an accent wall.
Kevin finally convinced me after many long
and when our homeowner{remember we are now renting} said we could paint!
This is what we came up with:
Kevin did all the taping and all the painting...haha basically everything!
I just marked and measured everything,
and painted the edges.
The frames on the outside and the "B" are from Hobby Lobby,
the 12-month-old jersey and baseball shoes were ordered from Amazon,
and the middle frame I bought from my sis-in-law.
My parents bought us the crib as a baby gift - and it's the exact one I wanted!
I love it!!!
{yes, i need to get some bedding! haha - just imagine it navy blue with some white accent pillows!}
We saw this sign at Fanzz in the mall,
and HECK NO we were not going to pass it up!
{sorry that pic is really crappy, the navy blue really does matches everything else}
We HAAAAAAD to order this from Amazon too.
It just, you know, goes with the flow.
Kevin has about a billion baseballs laying around our house from high school,
and I thought they were perfect for a cute display case.
The mirror was a Christmas gift from Kevin's bro-in-law, Jeff, like 9 years ago....so glad he's kept it that long!
We also have a swivel rocking chair that Kevin got from his work.
It's black and oooohhhhh so comfy!
The reason it's NOT pictured above is because,
unfortunately,
Kevin loves it as much as me {if not more} so he is keeping it in our living room until the last possible second.
We picked up the crib from Walmart yesterday afternoon....
....and went right to work on setting it up!
It feels so "official" now!
We have a baby room!
Oh my goodness, so so cute! Love the painted wall and the framed jersey...ok pretty much love all of it!! Cute name too, wish I had one picked out!!
ReplyDeleteVery Cute Audrey. I wish they would let us paint walls here. Grr. I'm still trying to think of a theme for baby 2. I was thinking sports. But that is a very cute set up. I can't believe you have 3 weeks good luck let me know. Oh and i want a pic too.:)
ReplyDeletelove Bronx, love it! We love baseball too so I'm totally diggin his room. Troop's is a collage of stuff from a bunch of different MLB teams. The stripes on the walls are so cute. And you look gorgeous bytheway. Can't wait to see pics of your adorable little boy!
ReplyDeleteLove his name, LOVE his room, and Love how adorable you look!! His room makes me really want decorate my kids rooms. I'm just so indecisive!
ReplyDeleteThanks you guys!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! -the name and the room. Can't wait to see photos of the little guy....you are getting so close!
ReplyDelete