I love that he is smiling now.
It melts my heart and makes me love him even more!
He loves staring at our mouths and watching them move.
Then he tries to move his mouth-it's adorable.
He has started making super cute noises with his voice too.
Within the past week he started sleeping 7+ hours.
It rocks my world.
However,
he has been sleeping in his carseat {i know. i'm horrible},
and tonight I decided that he is sleeping in his crib from here on out.
So far I have had to go in twice to calm him down and make him fall back asleep....it's gonna be a rough night...
I can tell he is able to focus on things because I'll be in the kitchen or walk into the room and he turns his head and stares at me.
His hair is really curly when wet,
then super straight when dry.
He already has a mullet and I hate it.
Kevin wants to let it grow out to be shaggy,
but I already want to cut it!
{we'll see who wins}
He's also chunking out a lot which I love!
His big cheeks and thighs get about a zillion kisses everyday.
He loves staring at our mouths and watching them move.
Then he tries to move his mouth-it's adorable.
He has started making super cute noises with his voice too.
Within the past week he started sleeping 7+ hours.
It rocks my world.
However,
he has been sleeping in his carseat {i know. i'm horrible},
and tonight I decided that he is sleeping in his crib from here on out.
So far I have had to go in twice to calm him down and make him fall back asleep....it's gonna be a rough night...
I can tell he is able to focus on things because I'll be in the kitchen or walk into the room and he turns his head and stares at me.
His hair is really curly when wet,
then super straight when dry.
He already has a mullet and I hate it.
Kevin wants to let it grow out to be shaggy,
but I already want to cut it!
{we'll see who wins}
He's also chunking out a lot which I love!
His big cheeks and thighs get about a zillion kisses everyday.
I was looking at his hands the other day and trying to imagine them smaller.
I can't believe how fast he's growing and changing!
I was looking at his hands the other day and trying to imagine them smaller.
I can't believe how fast he's growing and changing!
Audrey-
ReplyDeleteYou should try getting a nap nanny. They keep kids the same angle as the car seat, but they are soft and comfy. Lucy falls asleep so easy in that thing because she hates being flat. And my favorite part is that it is SO light and easy to take on trips or put on the kitchen counter so she can hang out while I cook and such.Anyways, he is adorable. You two are adorable as always!
I love that Bronx sleeps in his car seat- or was. We had Aria sleeping in her car seat on the dryer every night until she was almost 5 months old! It's the only way we could get sleep. Gotta do what you gotta do. We got so desperate for sleep we were willing to try anything.
ReplyDeleteBut anywho... your little man is SO stinking cute and growing up so fast. I love his little fohawk-adorable {and the onsie is to die for}.
Hope you guys are doing well :)
I love your descriptions -- I could probably give him a zillion kisses too.
ReplyDeleteC