Enter your keyword

My Favorite Purchase Thus Far

September 1, 2012

For the uninformed:
when you have a sweet little baby enter your life,
your hands suddenly become preoccupied with holding and cuddling and feeding and burping and wiping...
...that there really is no time or extra hands for anything else.
When B hit his 1 month mark I knew I needed to do something about this.
As much as I love the holding and cuddling parts,
I still want to get some simple stuff done like load/unload the dishwasher,
fold the mountain of clothes on our bed,
make real dinners...you know.
So when we were at Walmart Monday night,
we picked up this bad boy:


Oh yeah.
Best thing EVER.
I still get to snuggle him right up to me,
PLUS get a few other things done.
Kill two birds with one stone?
I think yes.


I've put it to good use and gone on lots of walks with B and Tank around our complex.
He loves it.
{Bronx, not Tank...}

IMG_4636-1

 So far if he's in it longer than five minutes then he's out.
As in asleep.
When that happens and I want to take off the carrier,
this is what happens:

Photobucket

Haha,
don't worry he can breathe.
I don't take him out for fear of waking him up and ruining his nap.
And in case you were wondering,
that's his burp cloth on his face.
I put it in between us in the likely chance that he'll spit up on me.
Which is likely.

2 comments

  1. I LOVE having a tummy pack! Im glad you got one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those too. I do love it. I don't think I used as much as u are but they are awesome. I think I'll be using it when this baby comes in Winco.

    ReplyDelete