First lunch.
Erin called me yesterday and invited me to come to lunch with her, Alissa, and Ang.
Of course these little munchkins {and Bronx} tagged along too.
I was totally going to ask our waitress to take a picture of all of us,
but then in my rush to leave to B's doctor visit I forgot!
We ate at Los Hermanos,
a yummy mexican restaurant.
Second....the doctor.
For B's 2 month checkup.

He smiled,
drank some bottle,
and became fascinated by the light fixtures.
{look at those blue blue eyes!}

While waiting for the doc to come in,
he spit up twice,
and decided to stink up the room like crazy.
{luckily he finished and i was able to change him before the doc actually came in}
Oh,
and he doesn't have a rash like it looks like on his tummy - he just likes to scratch it like crazy when he's nakkey.
weight=10.7lbs {27th percentile}; height=21" {4th percentile}
He did awesome up until it was time for.....the shots.
I didn't even know they got shots/immunizations at the 2 month checkup!
{yeah...i should have probably known that....}
So the nurses had me hold his hands,
and he was all smiley until each nurse jammed a needle into each thigh.
He froze,
and then let out the saddest little wail.
So cute but SOOOOOO SAD.

Here's one of his battle wounds.
He took a nice long nap and then we've been cuddling all evening.
He's doing lots better.
Erin called me yesterday and invited me to come to lunch with her, Alissa, and Ang.
Of course these little munchkins {and Bronx} tagged along too.
I was totally going to ask our waitress to take a picture of all of us,
but then in my rush to leave to B's doctor visit I forgot!
We ate at Los Hermanos,
a yummy mexican restaurant.
Second....the doctor.
For B's 2 month checkup.
He smiled,
drank some bottle,
and became fascinated by the light fixtures.
{look at those blue blue eyes!}
While waiting for the doc to come in,
he spit up twice,
and decided to stink up the room like crazy.
{luckily he finished and i was able to change him before the doc actually came in}
Oh,
and he doesn't have a rash like it looks like on his tummy - he just likes to scratch it like crazy when he's nakkey.
weight=10.7lbs {27th percentile}; height=21" {4th percentile}
He did awesome up until it was time for.....the shots.
I didn't even know they got shots/immunizations at the 2 month checkup!
{yeah...i should have probably known that....}
So the nurses had me hold his hands,
and he was all smiley until each nurse jammed a needle into each thigh.
He froze,
and then let out the saddest little wail.
So cute but SOOOOOO SAD.
Here's one of his battle wounds.
He took a nice long nap and then we've been cuddling all evening.
He's doing lots better.
Oh I hate when they get their shots! They have no clue, poor kids, it makes me so sad. I totally spoil them for the next couple days. I'm glad he's doing better!
ReplyDeleteahh, I could just feel your experience and watching that needle go in those fat little baby thighs - so hard, every single time, poor kid
ReplyDelete