Enter your keyword

Our "Lately"

September 18, 2012


I am obsessed with his hands and how they are learning to hold and grab stuff more.
I love when he leaves them resting on his forehead.
It's like he's saying:
"Whew. this life stuff is tough business. Eat and sleep and sleep and eat."

Bronx004-1B&W

Hi mom.

Photobucket

The view of our condos from our afternoon walk.
I sure love those mountains.


1. the sidewalk from our walk....
2. a picture text i sent Kevin telling him i hate my contacts because they hurt that morning {thus i am wearing my glasses}
3. Tank had a checkup and some shots. he did awesome even though he acted like a scaredy-cat.

IMG_1490

My view yesterday morning.
They're like two peas in a pod.
...haha and i love B's spiky crazy hair!

2 comments

  1. I love Bronx's hair!
    and the "hi mom" photo is precious.
    Gah! Looking at his sweet little face makes me baby-hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its incredible how much he looks like Kevin in that bottom picture! What every mom wants to hear right? haha he's so stinkin CUTE!

    ReplyDelete