Enter your keyword

NY or Bust, Baby

September 8, 2012

We thought it was high time he started supporting the team.
{ha-like he has a choice with his dad!}


Photobucket

"Can we please be done now mom? I'm bored."
oh my goooossshhhh.
Mini Kevin?
He's too cute and smiling more and more each day!

................

Photobucket

I was feeling extra great this morning and decided to run all the way up to Maceys{our local grocery store}.
The roundtrip is just under 4mi...woohoo!
Bronx slept the whole time which was even better,
and when I got back he was being good and happy,
so I decided it was time I decorate for FALL!
You know,
since It's September and all.
{it totally still feels like summer here and i love it-definitely a nice change from Rexburg!}


In order to get to my decorations though,
I had to go to our balcony storage door and dig to the bottom of the pile.
I killed about 5 spiders in the process and was grossed out{...but mostly skeeered-i HATE spiders},
but I really wanted those decorations!


Finally!
I got to start decorating.

Photobucket

Not without an accident.
The tack wasn't strong enough and it all came crashing down.
I had my back turned and was decorating the table when it happened - I probably jumped 3 feet it startled me so bad!
Not B though, he slept through the whole thing.

For some reason I thought it would be fun to decorate for Halloween,
so I did.
But when Kevin got home, he took one look and said:
"It's September babe! We are not celebrating Halloween for two months!"
haha.....soooooooo today I will be changing everything to "fall".

Post a Comment