Enter your keyword

Hello Thursday

September 6, 2012

Here's my collection of random facts from today:

1. Somehow I managed to have all three of us bathed and ready for the day before 1pm.
That never happens...
Score!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Too bad we didn't have somewhere cool to go...
2. When we went to Costco Tuesday,
I found a new favorite snack.

Photobucket

They're the Smokehouse almonds{Blue Diamond brand},
and SO GOOD!
And yes-I eat them while I get ready.
Don't be grossed out that I have food in my bathroom.
I've also been toting that hospital water jug I got everywhere I go.
I quenches all my thirsty needs.


Photobucket

3. Here's my view from the rocking chair in B's room.
Sometimes when I'm bored and feeding him I people watch.
Don't tell me you don't do it....
It's so fun.
{ooo, especially in airports!}

4. This is my new blogging spot:


Of course I always blog while I watch Mulan and make dinner and carry B around.
Totally normal.
My outfit makes me even more cool.
When I said that we were all "bathed and ready for the day",
what I really meant is that we were all bathed...not dressed cute or anything.
{remember how we had nowhere cool to go?}
And I take that back.
B is always dressed cute,
even if it's only a white onsie!

4 comments

  1. haha, yea it's bigger than our living room! Sometimes I wish they were flipped. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha loved the part about people watching...Chris LOVES being in the airport (not to be creepy) to people watch. haha At least you have your hair and make up done the clothes don't matter. hahaha I always try to at least have hair and make up done even if I stay in comfy clothes. You're looking great. love all your pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. MULAN!! (Love it!)

    Also, you are a phenomenal mother and human being. I should tell you this far more than I do, but I admire the heck out of you. I think you are one of the most incredible people in the world, and I'm grateful to have known you for so long.

    ReplyDelete