Enter your keyword

Bronxalicious

September 27, 2012

For those needing a Bronx fix (mainly my mom and dad),
here's what the babe and I have been up to:
(some, you might have already seen on facebook) 

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

We've been soaking up the last good days of sunshine.
Here we are at the soccer field down the road after a nice long run.
Tank looooves to run all over it.


He loves looking at himself in the mirror.
That's my favorite little smirk ever!


 He's the most happy and "talkative" in the morning.
I love it.
He gets that from me :)

Photobucket

This pic makes me laugh lots!
I put B down one day to change him,
and Tank decided he needed to plop himself right down too.
B didn't know what to think,
and Tank just likes to lick his nose...

Photobucket

I ran on the treadmill this week because it has been kinda rainy.
Usually I am bored to death on that thing,
but looking over and seeing this face keeps me distracted:

IMG_1638_zpsa210c254

I just imagine him thinking:
"You look so funny running mom..."

Yesterday we went to Khols.
Besides deciding to grunt and make a lot of noise(working on a BIG job),
he did great!

IMG_1625_zps09e949bf

He might have gotten a little bored though..


IMG_1536_zps00c06c92

Haha, I love when we all crash out on the same couch.

We've got family coming into town tonight for a baptism and B's blessing this weekend,
and I CAN'T WAIT to see everyone!


1 comment