Enter your keyword

The Wedding.

December 1, 2010

Wowzer.
So I don't even know where to start with all these pics I have.
I'm kinda thinkin, maybes I should just not write about it....

okay, KIDDING.
I will.

From the top.
First I will say thanks Linz and Josh for choosing to get sealed at 2pm.
Thus, letting me sleep in and enjoy some "me" time amid the crazy weekend.

So this was the first "live" sealing Kevin and I have been to since we were sealed 2 and 1/2 yrs ago.
It was extreemely special because it was in the same room we were sealed in.
And luckily I went in prepared with kleenex,
because I teared up just a bit looking at and remembering everything about our special day.


Here they come!
Officially NEWLYWEDS!
Remember when I showed you her RING and you saw how gorgeous it was?
Well, her dress was to die for.
And equally as BEAUTIFUL!
It made me want to just go buy one for the heck of it.



Bird has been having some hard times coming to the realization that her "sissy" is movin' out.
Who's clothes is she going to share(or sneak) now?
Who is going to hang out with her when her friends are far far away on break?
She may be a little sad Josh is taking her bestie,
but good thing they are only going to be like, 2 miles away.
And p.s. Bird, that shopping spree you keep talking about?
Yea, take me with you when you go.
Kthanks.


A picture with the parents.
Kendall and Diana Fuller, Linz and Josh, Teresa and Robert Freeman.


And then there's the family.
Minus the kiddos.
Because it was a temple sealing, and they couldn't really play outside because of the weather,
all the grandkids were left back at the house.
It was sad that they couldn't be there to see Linz and Josh come out the front doors,
but on the bright side it made picture-taking go a lot faster.


As you can see it had started to snow lightly.
We were a little chilly.

By the way, see all those really cute headbands all us girls are wearing?
Linz made them herself!
And see the one in Lindsey's hair?
It's fetching cute.
She had it specially made from a lady that works in Circle of Love.
That's also where she got her fantastic dress!


Of course we posed a little here and there...


But then I got a little peeved when Kevin wouldn't stop making ugly faces...


And we finally got a good one!


At 4 we met at the church for a short ring ceremony before the luncheon,
which began at 4:30.




Boys.
They're sweet......and then......they're naughty.

So another great idea (taken from Britt's wedding) was this:
After eating, each side of the member of the family presented a "survival gift".
For example, each sibling would walk up and say:
"Josh, in order to survive with Lindsey you will need to have ______ ."
And we filled that blank with everything Linz is crazy for.
Like rice.
Potatoes.
Popcorn.
'Fantastic'.
A fan...and many more.
Josh's family also did the same to Linz, and it was real cute!


If you haven't noticed yet,
her colors were purple, black, and white.
(All beautiful table center peices compliments of Heather Weber)


This cake was the prettiest!
Made by Alissa Fuller herself.
(with help from Cin, Bird, and Dres!)


Okay, following are just more pics.
So I won't be offended if you stop right here.


When I walked around this corner and asked if I could join,
I was answered with:
"NO AUDGE! GO AWAY!"
He might have been workin on somethin...


All the adorable skirts were made by Kevin's mom.
I don't know how she has the patience for that stuff, but they turned out SO CUTE on the girls!


Dres and Case.


Kevin and Had.


Alissa with her 3 girls: Dres, Brientz (still pulling faces), and baby Brityn.


Dustin and Athen (what? Another face!?)


She's the real photographer that took all the awesome,
professional,
and non-blurry photos of everything.


As Case would put it:
"Here's the whole FAM-DAMILY!"


Linz and Cin.


Me and Linz.


Kevin and Linz.


Bird and Linz.
I think Linz was done taking pics at this point.
I don't blame her.
I think every bride (not to mention groom) feels like this by the end of the night from shaking too many hands, too many hugs, and too much smiling so big your cheeks hurt. :)


We might have all felt like Little Miss Jerzi in some ways.
Sad to see Linz and Josh off, and sad our poor feet were dying from our heels
(girls, i mean).


And of course I couldn't leave without snapping a pic of the truck.


We love you two!

8 comments

  1. I LOVE her colors, I LOVE her cake...amazing! Her dress was gorgeous! And the whole family looked amazing! I love weddings! I love going to the sealings too because I love reminscing about my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey you do such agreat job at blogging. For reals, I love reading all your posts and want to hire you to do mine. I love all the pics of this last weekend. I wish you and Bud could have been at the blessing too. Sorry you got sick. I hope you are feeling a little better now. Cute posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty much bawling right now cuz I wanted to come to Lynz's wedding so bad. I am SO GLAD you are sharing your pics with us! My mom tried describing everything to me and now I have the visuals to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I have really enjoyed all of the pictures and verbals of the wedding. How much fun it would have been to be there. I was just hoping that you would post about it. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO WELCOME! And hey, you two private peeps need to send me an invite. Email is AUDREYFULLER09@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was counting on you putting out all these great pictures. I kept trying to describe all the beauty and fun to my girls. The pictures came through and completed my description.

    What a fun, colorful family. I loved getting acquainted with all the cute grandkids.

    I was so impressed with all the headbands, grand daughter's skirts, and all Linz's sisters gorgeous sister's black skirts.

    So glad we got to be at the temple and yummy wedding breakfast.

    Auntie D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Audrey, I tried sending you an invite awhile ago... I must have done something wrong... I will try again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Audrey, YOu are amazing. The pictures are great and I love how well you describe each event. It is almost like being there. Thanks for some great pictures and fantastic telling. Loved it.
    Mom Fuller

    ReplyDelete