Enter your keyword

Craigo's and Vacuums

January 30, 2012

Kevin let me choose our date on Saturday night.
And because we decided to stay in town,
I chose to eat at Craigo's!
{i will never call it the "Pizza Pie Cafe" - dumbest name ever}


Look how photogenic we both were....haha NOT.
The best thing to eat there is their pizza bombs.
Basically they are these huge calzones,
but 20x's more delicious and stuffed with any yummy thing you desire.
I was good and ate only half of mine,
then because our movie didn't start till later,
we went to Walmart to find a new vacuum.
Decisions, decisions...


 Sadly,
ours broke down over the Christmas holiday,
and our house was in dire need of a new one.
I hate going a week without vacuuming,
and it's been 5 now!
Yikes.
We have been procrastinators.
But really,
who wants to go shop for a vacuum?
No one.
After a mass text message and inputs from family and friends and much thought and deliberation,
we chose one.
HAHA!
It wasn't even the most expensive,
and it works just fine.

Kevin treated me to Cold Stone,

Photobucket

and then we went and saw Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
It was awesome and we're glad we saw it on the big screen.
Photobucket

He just can't smile,
can he?
FALSE.
Want to know what really happens when we take these pictures?
I get all sweet and nice to him and get him laughing,
then I sit by him,
then I sneakily pull out my camera or phone {whichever is most handy at the time},
and I say:
"Let's take one quick one, k babe?"
And then he gives an exasperated sigh and starts smiling....
but then will start pulling faces like 5 times before I actually hit the button.
Thus we get the above result.
And then I punch him,
and he starts laughing again and says:
"I'm gonna break that camera if I have to take one more stinking picture!"
Hmm.
Good thing that hasn't happened yet...

1 comment

  1. we got the red one Kevin is looking at. works great for us and easy storage.

    ReplyDelete