Baby is the size of a fig.
What's going on in there:
This baby has more than doubled in size the past couple weeks!
The head is equal in length to the body - that will soon change,
hair follicles are forming,
as well as fingernail and toenail beds developing.
Baby's body is also straightening and lengthening.
My stats:
weight: 119 {pretty sure i picked that all up from my parents house over the weekend}
bust: 33" {heck yes}
waist: 28 and 1/2"
We finally got to go see my fam this weekend and tell them!!!!
It was epic.
I especially loved telling my Grandma and Grandpa Huber because this will be their first GREAT-GRANDBABY!
Here's how we told my family:
{the same as Kevin's}
Friday evening when we got into town everyone was hungry so we got some dinner.
We ate.
I was happy to have food in me again.
Then Kevin and I busted out the Christmas presents and put them in a big pile on the table.
Elise, Alair, and Taylia opened theirs,
then dad,
then mom,
and then there was one left over.
Dad told Taylia to open it.
As Tay is opening the gift addressed: "To: The Fam",
everyone was looking/talking about stuff and their gift.
Taylia pulls out the Yankee onsie.
"What's this?"
Then Taylia yells:
"Are you PREGNANT Audrey?!"
Surprise!
The best part is that at first,
my mom and dad thought it was a little doggie outfit for Tashi.
Ha!
I then told Alden,
and emailed Jaron the good news!
.........................
I'm 11 weeks, 3 days today.
It's been a pretty good week so far.
I'm hoping the worst is behind me,
and am looking forward to eating more healthily and getting more running in.
Meat still sounds good to me all the time,
but I think I can control my "cravings" a little more right now.
I think one of the best parts is that I have had no desire to eat chocolates/treats.
They give me the nastiest taste in my mouth when I do!
I'm hoping the worst is behind me,
and am looking forward to eating more healthily and getting more running in.
Meat still sounds good to me all the time,
but I think I can control my "cravings" a little more right now.
I think one of the best parts is that I have had no desire to eat chocolates/treats.
They give me the nastiest taste in my mouth when I do!
WOW that was alot of reading but I'm so happy for you guys. I screamed when I first read this. I know you will be a great mom and dad. You will love it. By the way the spotting worry will go away by the middle of your second trimester. At least it did for me. Congrats again if you need anything just let me know. I would call or text u but my phone officially died. So my new phone will be here tues or wed. Congrats again welcome to the mommy club lol jk. haha YAY more babies!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I'm so excited for you guys! Being parents is pretty awesome. You have a lucky baby too, you guys will be great parents! Good luck with everything and enjoy the journey :)
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome. I think that not wanting sweets is the best thing ever! I've had the same thing this pregnancy. All I wanted in the first tri was fruit. I loved it! Take advantage and run/walk lots, it feels awesome!
ReplyDelete