Baby is the size of a prune!
{but not nearly as shriveled looking}
That's about an inch and a half long.
What's going on in there:
Baby is growing fast and furious!
There is more human shape/form now.
Bones and cartilage are forming and baby's stomach is already producing digestive juices.
Stats:
weight: 116 {don't know how that happened}
bust: 32 and 1/2
waist: 28 in
We went to the doc today-for our first time!
Kinda crazy,
but exciting.
Oh heyyyy!
Here I am all ready to go.
I didn't realize it,
but they often don't have luck getting a good pic of the babe from just the stomach....
so the nice lady tech had to go in from my-ehem-my "downstairs".
hahahaha....WIERD.
{and kevin says: sick!}
This is how Kevin handled it:

Haha!
On his phone.
Just kidding.
He was by me watching the screen too.
This pic was taken after all that when we went into another room to talk to the doc.
And now,
would you like to see pictures of our little tyke?!
Gaaaaaaaa!
{it makes it 10x's more real!!!}
The babe even flipped around some for us for good measure,
and the tech said everything looks a-okay!
They did say that I was measuring 5 days earlier than I thought...
which makes me 10 weeks, 2 days today!
Whoop!
Baby's "offical" birthday is now July 29, 2012.
{fingers crossed it does NOT come on my bday, the 26th!}
And here I am:

I am gonna be a mommy!!!!!!!!
Haha!
On his phone.
Just kidding.
He was by me watching the screen too.
This pic was taken after all that when we went into another room to talk to the doc.
And now,
would you like to see pictures of our little tyke?!
Gaaaaaaaa!
{it makes it 10x's more real!!!}
The babe even flipped around some for us for good measure,
and the tech said everything looks a-okay!
They did say that I was measuring 5 days earlier than I thought...
which makes me 10 weeks, 2 days today!
Whoop!
Baby's "offical" birthday is now July 29, 2012.
{fingers crossed it does NOT come on my bday, the 26th!}
And here I am:
I am gonna be a mommy!!!!!!!!
Happy day! Congratulations. You and Kevin will be great parents. Keep up the great blog. Your writing is fun to read!
ReplyDelete