Enter your keyword

Things I Am Excited About Being Prego:

January 21, 2012

  • to have an itty-bitty sweet baby at the end of all this!
  • to see how fit and healthy I can stay during this pregnancy
  • for my boobs to get BIG! {c'mon. i had to say it.}
  • to gain no more than the recomended 25 lbs {which is my healthy weight gain expectancy}
  • to feel this little speck in me start growing and kicking - because right now it feels fake
  • to see what actually happens to my body {really, i'm completely terrified, but my excitement to have a baby growing in me is overshadowing that fear for now...}
  • to be able to take "prego update" pics - am i the only weirdo that thinks these are fun?!
  • thinking of fun and creative ways to tell our families
  • all the cute baby clothes/toys/accessories i get to look at without feeling dumb!
  • all the cute baby clothes/toys/accessories i get to start BUYING!!! {this is probably Kevin's favorite part too..heheh}

2 comments

  1. I know what you mean about it feeling fake until you can feel the baby moving around. I often felt the same way--especially on the days I wasn't having other pregnancy symptoms, i.e., nausea/super tired/etc.

    Baby stuff is SO cute and fun! Clear out a closet, 'cause it piles up fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy congratulations woman!!!!!!! Can't wait to watch it all unfold!

    ReplyDelete