Baby is the size of a peach!
{about 2.9 inches}
What's going on in there:
This fetus of mine is forming teeth and vocal chords...{yikes! hopefully we won't get a screamer}
My Stats:
weight: 120
waist: 29 inches
I had wanted to update this yesterday,
but I woke up feeling crappy again and laid in bed/slept for about half the day.
I was sad I didn't get to go to church,
but proud of Kevin for going to sacrament by himself! {hiphip!}
For a brief second I thought I had the flu,
but nixed that thought because I still felt good enough to eat.
This morning was a little rough as well.
I got up and showered and then went to Walmart to pick up some stuff for dinner.
While walking around {looking at all the cute Valentine decor},
I seriously thought I was going to puke right there in the aisle.
It was a good indicator that I needed to speed up my shopping trip - because I sure didn't want to explain to some unlucky employee what had happened!
This weeks shots:
I am feeling lots more bloated around my lower abs.
My jeans still all fit,
but I've noticed that my Buckle jeans {aka my nice ones} are getting snug around the hips.
Nooooo!
Also,
I'm tired of getting up in the night to pee.
3:00...4:00...6:00...
ah yes, buckle jeans are always the first to go; no stretch in those babies dang it. You're looking good!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Don't be to hard on yourself, baby has to go somewhere :) it all comes off!
ReplyDelete*too
ReplyDeleteHaha- thanks guys!
ReplyDelete