...and forgot to take any pictures with my family!
It must've been all the excitement from announcing our pregnancy,
that I just spaced taking more pics with everyone.
So weird.
Anyways.
Because our friend Jeremy hooked us up with FREE shuttle tickets,
and because we didn't trust our BMW,
we decided to take our friend's generous offer.
We left for Boise at 11am Friday.
See how thrilled we are?
Surprisingly enough,
I was grateful for all the stops along the way because I had to pee at every single one.
This prego bladder is NO BUENO!
{see me using my espanol and all-haha}
However,
It was lame that we arrived in Boise at 6pm.
Three hours later than if we had driven ourselves.
My parents and sisters {it's always weird saying that now that Alden is in Provo and Jaron in S.A.} picked us up at the airport and took us to get some dinner.
We ate and-like I told in an earlier post-surprised them with the good news.
Saturday morning we went up to help G&G Huber pack some stuff away.
{They have since left and are on their second mission in Raleigh, North Carolina}
Oh my goodness they have so much stuff!!!Kevin was such a good sport hauling stuff up and down the stairs,
and that's where I acquired these beauties:
My grandma offered them to my mom,
who didn't want them,
so I piped in and told my mom that I DID!
I'm not sure about the one on the right,
but the one on the left came from my Great Grandma Huber's house.
How cool that I can have a piece of her memory with me?
Very cool.
Of course we made time to do our nails,
and catch up on the last season of Smallville {oh yes, it is soooo cheesy but we are addicted}.
Sunday we went to church and had G&G Simmons over for dinner,
which is when we surprised them with the baby news.
Other randomness.
On the left above is Kevin dancing with one of the sombreros my dad got in South America {i can't remember where},
and on the right is Alair DRIVING us to grandma and grandpa's house.
Ahhh!
She is NOT old enough to be doing that.
A good time.
We got back on the shuttle Sunday night at 7:30 and arrived in the 'burg at 1am,
and vowed to never ride it again.
audrey... it's been forever since i've visitied the blogging world.
ReplyDeleteso a late congratulations on the pregnancy! your craft blog is so fun! you are one talented chica!