Enter your keyword

Week 14: Pregnancy

January 31, 2012

Baby is the size of a LEMON!
{3.4 inches}

Photobucket

What's going on in there?
The liver, kidney, and spleen are continuing to develop...

My Stats:
weight: 123
waist: 30 inches

Not that it was ever a "fun" thing to do,
but stepping on the scale lately hasn't been my favorite thing to do.
It's just so weird to see the numbers rise,
when I don't feel like I am eating like I'm a starving beast or anything.
Kevin declared this week:
"Look! I can see a baby gut now!"
But really it still looks like a food baby.
I definitly don't feel like "sucking it in" ever,
and when the clothes come off....eh,
i don't feel particularly... "sexy".
Haha.
I'm so happy to be back to my normal foods and excercise habits.


See that belly poking out up there?
It makes me more excited!
We also got to go to the Dr. office today {second visit} to hear the heartbeat!
Because I was feeling so good,
I was a wee bit worried something was wrong..HA..no worries!
I layed down on the bed and the nurse was able to find the heartbeat right away.
Kevin came too and it was definitly a cool moment hearing that fast "thwap-thwap-thwap" baby heartbeat!
The baby kept moving so the nurse kept moving across my stomach with him/her.
I loved it.
The best news from the visit?
We set up our next appointment to find out the GENDER!!!!
March 5th we will {hopefully} know!
Five weeks can't go by fast enough.
I'm so excited to find out what we're having,
and then start making/buying stuff and setting up the "nursery"!!
I really think it's a boy,
but Kevin swears it's a girl....we will see.

Oh yea,
and we've had names picked out since...forever ago.
I'm not gonna tell here yet {i know-dangit right?},
but chances are if your family or a close friend you already know!

2 comments

  1. no bump yet... I can't wait to see you pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no no, you don't even have a food gut! I can't believe you are already 14 weeks! You're going to be the skinniest little prego lady ever.

    Aren't baby heartbeats the best? Can't wait for March 5th!!! I'm so excited to find out what it is!

    ReplyDelete