So I've had this craving lately....
....and now $4.50 later I am content with life.
Ahhhh,
soooo worth the price.
{just kidding. it was a rip for such a small box too. but i JUST couldn't leave the store WITHOUT IT!}
I'm now fat and happy as can be.
Right when I got home I poured myself
..........
This week I have the Acura.
I NEVER have the Acura.
Before the hubby headed out he made sure to give me the "run down" on all the "rules and regulations" for driving with this/aka "his" car.
Rules such as:
1. Don't ever park near other cars. Like, EVER.
2. Don't ever eat or drink {or basically breath} while in the car.
3. Don't put stuff on the seats.
Hmmm.
Well,
I can honestly say that I have followed ONE of those rules:
Look at me parked CLEEEAAAR in the heck out here.
Go me!
I got some good exercise that day.
As to the other two rules......yes, I broke them.
I just HAD to have my peach snow cone,
and {yes, babe-don't die when you hear this} I HAD to have Tank come with me because he is my little snow cone "buddy".
So yes,
Tank sat on those nice leather seats....no worries though because I made sure he didn't move a muscle.
{wahahaha}
2. Don't eat or drink or breathe in the car. HA humorous. This is why I don't understand men.
ReplyDeleteFunny,
ReplyDeleteI wonder what will happen to those car rules once jr. comes along in a few months - ha ha
ha ha ha! I feel like I haven't read your blog foreva! I saw on pinterest a recipe on how to make THE LUCKY CHARMS MARSHMALLOWS! WTFreak, and i didn't even pin it. you gotta find it giiirl!!
ReplyDelete