Baby boy is the size of a..............small CABBAGE!
{about 13.6 -14.8 inches, 1.5-2.2 lb}
What's going on in there?
He's starting to fatten up,
and they say that if born this week - although premature and dangerous/not ideal - there's a good chance for survival.
My Stats:
weight: 138 lbs
waist: 36.5 in
I've definitely decided that I am entering another growth phase.
I can feel myself grow which is weird.
He's still kicking and moving lots which is good news.
So remember how at my doctor appointment last week,
my doc said I didn't need to take the glucose test?
Yeah.
About that.
My family came for a weekend visit last Friday{more to come on that},
and while they were here my mom told me some stories that got me all scared and worried and paranoid about not taking it.
Sooooo....
yesterday I went and picked up that dang glucose drink.
I was surprised at how big it was!
In my mind I was envisioning a quick swallow from like a dixie cup or something - even sacrament sized.
Haha.....jokes on me.
But I drank that thing down today and marched across the street {yes, very conveniently located},
and they pricked my finger.
I passed with flying colors.
Whew.
So glad to know that my body is definitely doing what it should be!
Usually I love taking preggo pics,
but not today.
I think that I will enjoy it less and less as I get bigger and bigger this last tri.
I'm trying to keep up with the running too,
or an insanity DVD,
but I'm lucky if I get two workouts in a week.
How lazy.I'm just tired!
HAHA.
Actually,
it feels good not to have to worry about fitting in an "excercize time" to my day.
For as long as I can remember I have done it religiously,
and it's nice to have this little "break".
Walks are becoming more common,
and Tank and I went on one today:

or an insanity DVD,
but I'm lucky if I get two workouts in a week.
How lazy.I'm just tired!
HAHA.
Actually,
it feels good not to have to worry about fitting in an "excercize time" to my day.
For as long as I can remember I have done it religiously,
and it's nice to have this little "break".
Walks are becoming more common,
and Tank and I went on one today:
BUT "break" does not mean forever,
and I am excited/plan on kicking it into high gear when this little munchkin comes!
and I am excited/plan on kicking it into high gear when this little munchkin comes!
I totally know what you mean about exercising. I am pretty much at a stand still...I still try to walk but somedays its really hard. But you look so cute! You have the cutest outfits.
ReplyDelete-Stacy
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome! I hope that I look that good at 28 weeks!
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic! And I hope you can get right back into exercising after he is born, but the beginning is hard adjusting to feeding around the clock, and all the other stuff that comes with a newborn. So don't beat yourself up if you don't jump right back in. I can say though, with Haidyn at 3 months old, my time exercising is my alone time, and it helps me feel better during the day. So yeah, just what I was thinking :)
ReplyDeleteAHHH how cute is your blog! and your bump!! I am almost 24 weeks!! so right behind you! i love following cute pregnant girls! definitely your newest follower!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
my blog is http://aaronkarina.blogspot.com