Baby boy is the size of an.............acorn squash!
{about 15.2-16.7 inches, 2.5-3.8 lb.}
What's going on in there?
Besides moving around lots,
this little boy is plumping up.
He's also getting cramped in there because he's growing so fast,
hence the jabs and kicks.
My Stats:
weight: 139 lbs {total weight gain about 25 lbs}
waist: i can't find my tape measure-but i'm sure it's at least another inch
Whooooaaah!
This little boy is definitely on the move and I love it.
Buuuut like it said up above,
he's a little squished and I can definitely tell.
Sometimes {okay, MOST times} it's not comfortable at all to sit down because I can feel his head {or bum-i don't really know} shoved up in my ribs,
and there is DEFINITELY more pressure on my bladder.
I didn't think it possible to urinate more.
haha
My hunger levels are rising again like I felt them in the first tri - it's so weird.
Today for example,
I ate breakfast and was taking a shower when I started feeling really light-headed and shaky,
the kind where you know you need food in your stomach NOW.
And it was only like 45 minutes later!
What?!
So I mow through cereal like it's my job {seriously, i should get paid to eat it},
and Kevin is always complaining that I'm eating all the "good cereal".
But really,
I'm eating EVERY cereal.
That and O.J. and yogurt are my go-to foods.
Oh,
and snow cones.
I visit that shack almost once a day.....they are so FREAKING good.
And cold.
I am constantly burning up and I hate it!
Kevin likes to lovingly refer to me as a "fireball",
and often tells me to "please scoot away because your heat is radiating and I can't take it."
Here's something random:
The other day at work I got asked if I was engaged.
ENGAGED people.
I laughed when the lady asked me,
but really it bugged me to even be asked.
How sad that the world is like that - that you can't just assume a preggo girl is married.
You have to ask.
Huh?
So wrong.
Anyways.......
Here I am!

Rockin' my workout clothes.
I probs will be in them for the next 10 weeks because they are soooooo comfy!
And you can barely see it,
but that's my belly button sticking out.
I had to stop the band-aid trick due to fact that it was giving me a bad rash.
Pretty lame.
I know I could buy like a belly band or something but I don't want to.
I mostly just stick to wearing looser or textured clothes most of the time so it's hidden.
I'm eating EVERY cereal.
That and O.J. and yogurt are my go-to foods.
Oh,
and snow cones.
I visit that shack almost once a day.....they are so FREAKING good.
And cold.
I am constantly burning up and I hate it!
Kevin likes to lovingly refer to me as a "fireball",
and often tells me to "please scoot away because your heat is radiating and I can't take it."
Here's something random:
The other day at work I got asked if I was engaged.
ENGAGED people.
I laughed when the lady asked me,
but really it bugged me to even be asked.
How sad that the world is like that - that you can't just assume a preggo girl is married.
You have to ask.
Huh?
So wrong.
Anyways.......
Here I am!
Rockin' my workout clothes.
I probs will be in them for the next 10 weeks because they are soooooo comfy!
And you can barely see it,
but that's my belly button sticking out.
I had to stop the band-aid trick due to fact that it was giving me a bad rash.
Pretty lame.
I know I could buy like a belly band or something but I don't want to.
I mostly just stick to wearing looser or textured clothes most of the time so it's hidden.
Haha I was going to say "I see your belly button!" Mine In on its outward decent sadly, can't tell though if I have a shirt on. And yes even though I'm like 2 months behind you, I already find that my comfy clothes, or the ones that actually fit now are my good old yoga pants and loose shirts.
ReplyDeleteI still am wearing my pjs as often as I can. And lets be honest here, unless you have a huge supply of clothes, your cute clothes will get thrown up on all day long once that baby is here, so you might as well be in your pjs! That's my thinking anyway :) You are looking really great, I don't know why you don't want your belly button to stick out, I think its so cute! Preggo ladies are the only place it is cute, unless its on kids.
ReplyDeleteYou look darling!!! ah can't believe your 29 weeks! so so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh I love the belly button pokin through. Funny thing....my belly button rent flat with gray and this time it pokes out a little. Hahaha and I LOVED that part about Kevin. Haha
ReplyDeleteI ate cereal ALL DAY LONG when I was preggo. Seriously. And you need to come try Hawaiian shave ice. The BEST thing ever. You will love it! You look so cute. And I can't wait to finally know what you'll be naming your cute little guy. I seriously look for the revelation in every post. Haha.
ReplyDelete