Here babe,
just watch:
{and sorry i filmed it all sideways....i thought it would flip itself okay?}
Yes.
I, Audrey Fuller, reached into Kevin's fish tank and got out those nasty decorations.
All so Kevin could sell two of his fish.
{i guess it's easier to catch them without all the stuff in the way...}
It was sick.
It was slimy.
And I don't EVER want to do it again!
HAHAHA I loved that Audrey! I was laughing my head off. You're hilarious! That is freaking gross and I'm proud of ya for doing it.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA! I just laughed through that whole video. Amazing.
ReplyDeleteThat was the funniest thing ever. I was laughing so much I was crying. That was exactly how I would have been. I especially liked the part where you said you were probably going to get a rash. SO FUNNY!
ReplyDeleteSuper funny - that's love
ReplyDelete