Baby boy is the size of a..................pineapple!
{about 15.2-16.7 inches, 2.5-3.8 lb.}
What's going on in there?
All of his five senses are working,
and he's going through some major brain and nerve development.
My Stats:
weight: 140.5 lbs
waist: 37.5 in
So technically I am 31 weeks and 4 days because I am behind on updating.
Waaaaaaa!
So I definitely feel crammed when I sit down.
I will for sure stand anywhere when I have the option.
Still no heartburn or stretch marks...
He's wriggling around as much as possible,
which makes it SO UNCOMFORTABLE when I sit down and his foot or something is jamming into my ribs.
But I do feel bad - this poor little dude has less space than me!
If I rush around for stuff or get doing something fast,
I end up breathing harder than usual.
And if I'm close to Kevin,
he will tell me:
"Babe, don't breath so hard. Calm down!"
Haha.....oh he doesn't even know.
I've noticed my eyesight changing again (it happened in the first tri too),
and I am SO TIRED around 3pm every dang day.
I try to fight the naps because I feel like I'm not being productive,
but maaaannnn they are so nice sometimes!
I have been in my "list-making-mode" and am getting worried because we have LESS THAN 2 MONTHS before he is supposed to arrive and I have not ONE of the main things I believe I will need.
Yeeep!!!
Here's the list I have on my phone:

{hahaha, for those that don't know the name....sorry! i just REALLY want to reveal it in a "cool" or "cute" way!}
Oh,
and I just remembered that "diaper bag" needs to go on that list too.
Dang.
I know everyone is probs thinking:
Why in the heck does she not have any of these yet??!!
Well there is a reason...........................it's because we moved!
And I have been waiting/holding out {and going crazy} to buy these big main things until we got situated.
Anyways,
would you like to see my big belly now?

Have I also mentioned how scared I am getting???!!
Yes,
there's excitement too...but BOY AM I SCARED to have this munchkin.
So technically I am 31 weeks and 4 days because I am behind on updating.
Waaaaaaa!
So I definitely feel crammed when I sit down.
I will for sure stand anywhere when I have the option.
Still no heartburn or stretch marks...
He's wriggling around as much as possible,
which makes it SO UNCOMFORTABLE when I sit down and his foot or something is jamming into my ribs.
But I do feel bad - this poor little dude has less space than me!
If I rush around for stuff or get doing something fast,
I end up breathing harder than usual.
And if I'm close to Kevin,
he will tell me:
"Babe, don't breath so hard. Calm down!"
Haha.....oh he doesn't even know.
I've noticed my eyesight changing again (it happened in the first tri too),
and I am SO TIRED around 3pm every dang day.
I try to fight the naps because I feel like I'm not being productive,
but maaaannnn they are so nice sometimes!
I have been in my "list-making-mode" and am getting worried because we have LESS THAN 2 MONTHS before he is supposed to arrive and I have not ONE of the main things I believe I will need.
Yeeep!!!
Here's the list I have on my phone:
{hahaha, for those that don't know the name....sorry! i just REALLY want to reveal it in a "cool" or "cute" way!}
Oh,
and I just remembered that "diaper bag" needs to go on that list too.
Dang.
I know everyone is probs thinking:
Why in the heck does she not have any of these yet??!!
Well there is a reason...........................it's because we moved!
And I have been waiting/holding out {and going crazy} to buy these big main things until we got situated.
Anyways,
would you like to see my big belly now?
Have I also mentioned how scared I am getting???!!
Yes,
there's excitement too...but BOY AM I SCARED to have this munchkin.
You are looking so dang cute! I am totally jealous of your wardrobe! I would recommend getting a car seat, but none of the others are necessities for the first couple months. And personally, if you don't have the money, I think bedding is overrated. You get so many cute blankets, you just want plain sheets anyway. And don't be scared, just be prepared and it will be amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelcie!
ReplyDeleteI definitely can feel your pain. I'm sorry your uncomfortable I have been feeling that too lately. That and being antsy. Anyways I didn't know your moving, no way, where?, crazy! Man I feel like Rexburg is changing so much with us not being there. Don't be scared, I was but after I read as much as I could about delivery and made my own birth plan and toured the maternity part of the hospital. I felt so much better. Just think about that little guy in your arms and you won't remember the rest. At least I didn't remember it. Sorry I wrote alot.
ReplyDelete