Enter your keyword

The Simmons Came to Town

May 9, 2012

Kevin and I got to hang out with my mom and dad + sisters this weekend.
Basically we chilled.
Ate treats.
And had ourselves a blast.

P1010378-1

They had a four day weekend so on Friday they went to Craters of the Moon,
then came over in the evening.
Which was great because Kevin had finals on Friday,
and I worked until 8.
We ended up grabbing some DQ and watching Captain America.

Photobucket

 And ps:
You know that Confetti Cake Blizzard that is out this month?
Not that awesome.
I'm gonna stick to butterfingers.

Saturday was a sleep in day,
and then the girls went prom dress shopping for Elise.

Photobucket


IMG_0540

And then so that the guys {Dad and Kevin} wouldn't feel left out,
we all went and saw the new Avengers movie!

Photobucket

 Which was awesome.
Definitely my favorite in a while!
And totally worth seeing in theaters!

My parents took us out to eat at Red Robin,
and by the time we got done eating we were all tired.
Sunday we had stake conference,
{which was nice because it was in the morning} so my family came to that.
Then we had lunch and hung out for a bit longer before they took off.

Photobucket

The men fixed the wiper on my xterra...

Photobucket

While the women folk made delicious food...

Photobucket

...and ate the good food.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gotta love that face.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Awe!
I love these two!!!!
Sad Alden and Jaron couldn't come. :)

Post a Comment