Baby boy is the size of a............cucumber!
{about 15.2 -16.7 inches, 2.5-3.8 lb.}
What's going on in there?
His teeny fingers are strong enough to grasp my finger!
Awe!
My Stats:
weight: 139.0 lbs
waist: i still can't find my tape measure....haha, but i promise I'll be able to find it next week!
{and yes, it's getting bigger}
I can't believe I'm in the THIRTIES!
Yaaaaayyy!
It seemed so far off and distant when I took that initial pregnancy test....I thought i'd never make it.
But here I am.
It really feels like the "countdown" is on now until this little guy gets here!
I'm definitely getting a bit more anxious,
nervous,
and excited.
Still no heartburn or stretch marks,
so that's cool.
My dreams have gotten more bizarre and random.
The other night I kept dreaming that I was going into labor and couldn't find the hospital....yeah....i hated that one!
I still am in love with cereal,
and right now am CRAVING Lucky Charms!!
Little Mr. B is shifting and rolling and punching all over and I still love every second of it.
I can be having the absolute worst day and then BAM.
He gives me a jab or something and I just smile to myself....it brightens my entire day!
There is seriously nothing that compares to it - it's such a cool {and weird} experience and I am grateful I get to experience it.
Yay for no stretch marks! I didn't get any with either one of my pregnancies. My Dr said they are in our genetics and some people just have more collagen (sp?) than others so they stretch easier. Hopefully that's how you are :) also, you are the cutest pregnant person ever! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteYay for no stretch marks! I didn't get any with either one of my pregnancies. My Dr said they are in our genetics and some people just have more collagen (sp?) than others so they stretch easier. Hopefully that's how you are :) also, you are the cutest pregnant person ever! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteYou're getting into the single digits (of weeks left). Hooray! The countdown is really on now. You're looking great! I always love feeling the baby move, too--except when he goes for a kidney or bladder kick or something. But yeah, most of the time, it's awesome! :)
ReplyDelete