Enter your keyword

A Lot of the Stink and I + some A&A

May 10, 2012

Wow I have officially started sucking at blogging/writing.
Kevin told me the other day that I never update anymore,
except about the baby.
Too true.
I don't want this little blog of ours to be "all about baby" and forget about us!
I don't like reading blogs where ALL that is talked about is their kid(s),
I like to read and be updated on the two love birds too!
It's like Christmas cards people-i want to see the WHOLE family....not just your 'chillins.
{yes, even if they are stinkin' adorbs}
Include everyone.

So memo to myself:
Record more daily activities and upload more pics.

...........................

That being said,
Tank and I would like to say hello!
Sometimes we get bored and send lots of picture texts to Kevin.


Ooooh...just look at those nappy roots will ya?
I need to call Melissa.

IMG_0562

He loves it.
Ha.
Can you see me doing this with baby B soon?
Cuz you can bet I will!
And here's the hubs himself workin hard:
IMG_0563
He might possibly kill me for putting this up.
I better promise lots of hugs and kisses.
 {right babe? lots and lots! wink wink}

OH YEA.
Today is Thursday,
and that usually means something cool like telling you about some "awkward and awesome" happenings of the week!

Awkward is.....
...mostly pregnancy-related these days
  • Trying to squeeze into my shorts. it's a no-go you guys. i really can't believe these thunder thighs could grow more! {oh, and my bubble butt definitely is now a badonka-donk which doesn't help}
  • Standing up from a sitting position...and trying not to pee. Freak. It is HARD! When it's real bad, I have to slowly get out of my chair, lean with my elbows on my desk, and then stand up. Sometimes I feel like a two-year-old doing a "potty dance" all the way to the bathroom.
  • My bra. I never thought I'd hear myself say it but....these girls are growing and need more room! I am getting poked and jabbed by wire that I don't want to feel. Upgrade, upgrade, upgrade! {can you hear me chanting?}

Awesome is.....
  • Getting to spend last weekend with my fam!
  • That we had TWO sunny days in a row this week. They are precious and I am getting sick of  wind and grey....
  • This potato salad I'm eating right now, that Kevin's parents dropped off last night. YUM!
  • Boy Meets World {we love watching these right now! they are so SO FUNNY!}

    Photobucket
  • Hearing little kids that come into the office and ask their mom: "Is she gonna have a baby?" haha, I LOVE it.
  • That the Bachelorette starts up Monday{i know, i know....but i am totally addicted}
Photobucket
And it's EMILY!!!!!!


  • That the SNOW CONE SHACK is open! Mmmm get in my bellay!
  • The following conversation with my co-workers daughter: 
Izzy - "Can your kids come jump on my tramp with me?"
Me - "I don't have any kids yet, but soon!"
Izzy - "Well you better grow some so they can come over!"

Bahaha.

Oh,
and watch this:
http://youtu.be/jZkdcYlOn5M

Post a Comment