Enter your keyword

A Wedding Gift

December 3, 2012

As I started cooking dinner tonight,
I noticed the recipe called for 1 cup carrots, shredded.
So I started shredding away...
...and then decided I was over shredding baby carrots(that's all we had at the moment) by hand.
T-totally-TORCH.
I then remembered a wedding gift that I had never used,
but had packed around with me from place to place all these years.
You know one of those items that just kinda floats around at the back of your cupboards never being used?
One of those items.
But the reason it hasn't been used is not because I think it's useless,
I just am not a chef.
It took me a minute to find again(I always think I know right where something....ISn't).
Behold:
Photobucket
Done in 60 seconds flat.
Thank you to whoever gave us this gift.
It has now  been put to good use!
ha ha!
And I should also add here that I made a "concoction" tonight(i know, scary!).
It was part broccoli cheese soup,
part shredded chicken soup.
I combined a little from each recipe and Kevin said he LIKED it!
Score.

Post a Comment