Enter your keyword

Christmas Eve Eve

December 23, 2012

Not much to say except:
• loved singing along with our Christmas program today in church
• i love singing Christmas hymns!
• all of Kevin's and Bronx's (and maybe Tank's) presents are all wrapped
• i started making sugar cookies, peppermint bark, and chocolate mint sticks and realized half way through that two of those recipes required flour...which i am out of (nooooooooooo!) You'd think i'd just learn my lesson and pre-read recipes...
dreading the last minute run to Winco I am going to have to do tomorrow morning...hmm. or maybe at midnight?? :)

Here comes the random slew of pictures from the past week:
ha ha ha
So this hat is still slightly big,
but works.

We went to Goodwill for the first time,
to find Kevin an ugly Christmas sweater for work on Saturday.
I think we found a winner.

I never get sick of seeing these two together:
Photobucket

I was able to squeeze in some time to do my nails (aka midnight, again)
And if you look close,
you will see a grumpy baby in the background on the left.
But he immediately gets happy when I turn my attention back to him(right)  :)

Waking up from a good nap:
He definitely inherited dads famous "sleepy face"!

And just for fun,
here's some grumpy pics:

We are soooooooooo excited for Christmas!!!!
I'm going to stop typing one-handed now,
and go take this cute little stinker to bed.
The rest of Kevin and my evening will hopefully include watching The Nativity and White Christmas.

3 comments

  1. I like your posts Audrey and hope you have a merry merry Christmas. Your Bronx is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always called the day before Christmas eve, Christmas Adam. Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!! I send my love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete