Enter your keyword

Getting Our Wrap On

December 21, 2012

Even though I am officially done seeking for that "perfect" Christmas gift(whew),
I am not done wrapping everything up.
Photobucket
My two little helpers are being awesome and just chillin' along side me,
while I sing my heart out to the Christmas songs playing in the background.
Did I mention that it has also been a camo kind of day?
I never wear anything crazy or "go against the norm" so when I saw these at the bottom of my pants pile,
and decided to try them on to see if they fit (haven't worn 'em since way before Bronx),
and they DID,
I said "What the heck..." and left them on.
ha ha

On another random clothing note-
you know how there is like, this HUGE trend to wear colored skinny jeans?
Well,
I have HATED them since I saw them,
and now they are growing on me.
For the past week I have had this crazy urge to get myself at least ONE pair of colored skinnies,
but I can't.
I can't get myself to buy them.
Kevin thinks they're dumb and look ugly,
so that might be having some influence on my decision..
Ha!
But seriously.
I used to think that only models could wear them and look good,
but I've seen plenty of curvaceous women wearing them and making them look SO darn stinkin' CUTE!
I finally tried some on at Target and didn't love them on me :( ...maybe I needed a more slouchy top?
Anyways,
enough with the jeans.

Photobucket
On Tuesday,
I found THIS TWIG in Bronx's mouth!
Ahhhhh!!!!
Tank loves to sneakily break off branches of our Christmas tree and chew on them around the house,
and so Bronx found one of Tank's "leftover" pieces and decided to try it too.
Not good.
I'm going to have to watch the floor a lot closer from now on!

1 comment

  1. I've never been awesome at keeping the floor vaccuumed, except for when I have a crawler. Ok, let's be honest--even then I'm not awesome at it, but there's some definite improvement!

    ReplyDelete