Enter your keyword

Obsessions, Obsessions.

December 14, 2012

Besides being obsessed with my family (have you SEEN these last few posts?..say that in a "Chandler" voice ha ha),
I have two very materialistic things that I l-o-v-e right now.

1. nail polish
Photobucket
source
Gosh it's so fun.
I wish I owned every color and brand ever made.
Okay maybe not every brand-some just straight up suck.
I wish I had a cool display rack for all these cute little bottles I do own,
and I hope Santa brings me more-maybes slips two or three or twelve in my stocking?
Ten years ago I would have laughed if me-from-the-future told my little fourteen-year-old-self that I would have long nails and love polish.
My bad nail-biting habit was just too addicting.
(bleh,oh i know)
I love that wearing polish is more of a personality statement now than ever.
Ahhhh I just think it's so so fun to accessorize with!
Especially right now,
because wearing jewelery is hard with a grabby baby :)

2. typography
Photobucket
source
I love me some good fonts!
If you've seen my Pinterest board lately,
then you know that's the majority of what I've been pinning.
There is something so attractive about a beautiful font....especially the trending "chalkboard" looking ones!
But I love them all from the thick-swooshy-swirly ones to the stick-skinny-straight ones.
My control panel is chalked full with thousands of them.
I don't believe in having "too many" fonts!
ha ha
I really should actually DO something more with the ones I have,
hmm...maybe I will create a fun printable to share?

Post a Comment